In response to the Ministry of the Interior’s new Uniform Identification Number (UI No.) for Foreign Nationals policy, which was implemented on January 2, 2021, those who have already received a new UI No., please note the following:
- Please bring the original seal you used for FCB, original resident certificate with both the new and old UI No., or the UI No. personal information form with both the new and old UI No., and your passport, to one of the Bank’s branches in person to update your information. Please also apply to update the information for your ATM card and other automated equipment services, including i-Bank Banking that are currently in use.
- Or you can fill the “Foreign Nationals’ Application for Change of New Uniform Identification Number (UI No.)(For mail only)” and mail to the original account-opening branch or any branch of the Bank with the copies of the Resident certificate with the New UI No.
- After completing the update process, please also update your UI No. with the relevant units with which you have debit and credit transactions, such as payroll companies, securities companies, or insurance companies, to facilitate the smooth processing of the subsequent debit and credit operations.
- Please be reminded that this year’s income tax settlement and declaration period will begin soon. Please check and confirm whether the UI No. you submitted matches the UI No. saved in the bank’s system to avoid affecting your rights and interests.
- If you have any questions regarding the application for changing the new UI No. at FCB, please contact our 24-hour customer service hotline at (02) 2181-1111 or any of the Bank’s branches .
- The National Immigration Agency of the Ministry of the Interior has set up a special section regarding the New Uniform Identification Number for Foreign Nationals on their official website, please visit for more details.